Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday - Day 2 of camp - I think?

Hi Everyone. Before I forget, thank you all for the comments and encouragement. It is greatly appreciated.

Well, day two has been much better for me that day 1. I was able to sleep for several hours last night so that was nice, although the train is back. (sorry Pete). We got up (out of bed) around 6:30 am. Came down and blogged this morning and then off to breakfast. I think I drank two bottles of water before breakfast was done. I had peanut butter and cheese crackers and nutter butters. We had an assembly right after breakfast and then changed for the water park. See videos below. It was a blast. The pictures and videos tell he whole story.

After the water park was lunch. Mom and Debbie you don't have to worry, I ate today. The kids are down for their naps right now and then we are off to the pool. I went to the corner store for a coke and some snickers. Feeling a lot better. 

That's it for now. See photos and videos.


Talk to you all later.
Bill





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Bill,
I'm so glad to hear that you are back to your regular diet.
The videos and pictures are amazing. I can tell from the big smile on your face that you are enjoying yourself and what you are doing for the kids.
I am sure the time will fly by and you will be feeling sad to leave but also excited to see your girls.
I miss you very much and am so proud of you.
Have fun
Love Mom

Debbie said...

It looks like everyone is having a great time. So tell us, how did you get so wet? Did they throw you in the water? Abby & Jadyn loved seeing your picture. And the one with you wearing your hat, they said (as they were laughing) "Daddy's wearing a pirate hat!"
I can't wait to hear from you today. I hope your afternoon was as fun as your morning.
We love you!
Deb