Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Day 1

We are on the flight to Beijing. Pete started up a conversation with a couple behind us who ended up being one of the families with one of my websites. (www.weloveyougracie.com). I am constantly reminded of how small this world really is sometimes.



We made a stop at the Continental Presidents Club to grab a couple of snacks and post to the blogs before the flight. I think we must have snuck in somehow. They let me in and then stopped Pete. They told him that you must be flying first class or be a member to go in - which I am neither of but then she asked Pete if he was with me and said okay - go in. We think it might have had something to do with the Tattoos.


Anyway, we are on the flight and have the bulkhead row and an empty seat between us (way to go Pete). Distance for this flight is +7000 miles, 12 hours and 40 minutes.


Bill


PS - Pete saw Ann Currie (probably not spelled correct) in the waiting area. He couldn't get up the nerve to ask if it was her though.


PS #2 - Okay, I have to add another Ps right now. Pete is over there writing a book and making me feel that I didn't write enough so let's see - we stopped at the Pres. Club and got some bagels, I got a photo of the aircraft (777-200), oh and I got Pete to get out of his comfort zone and have him ask someone to take a picture of us. I am going to work on getting out of my comfort zone on this trip. I am sure the kids will have no problem helping out in that area. The plan is to let lose and have fun.


Bill.

No comments: