Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8 Days and Counting...

Well, plans have changed since I last wrote. The camp has been moved from Beijing to a city just outside of ZhengZhou. There were some issues with the Olympics and such. The camp is now being held at SAIS, which is an International University that from what I can tell is the first US owned University in China. Here is a virtual link to the campus (warning: it is in Chinese): Click Here. The campus looks amazing and I hear they have a brand new pool which will be great for the children coming. This is going to be an amazing witnessing opportunity to the students of this campus.

The change in plans mean that Pete and I are going to have to take a plane from Beijing on Sunday over to ZhengZhou and then back to Beijing on Saturday morning for our flight home. We opted out for the 5 - 8 hour train ride. I am sure the trip will be amazing now I just need to get packed. Keep praying for both of us as we travel along with our families while we are gone and the team that is already over there. We have already seen how much God is in control of this and want to give him all of the thanks for making this possible.

Bill.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Isn't that virtual tour awesome. This place looks amazing!! I hope there is a starbucks on campus!! Ha Ha!! Almost packed!! Not!