Friday, July 25, 2008

To Tiffani

I am 351 miles into the trip and you came to my mind Tiff. I want you to know how much I love you and how proud of you I am. I know that Mom and I may get on your case about the little things but when it comes to the big choices and decisions I am really impressed by the choices you make. You never cease to amaze me at how much you have grown over the years. No more "little Tiffani" but you are still my little girl. I know at times it may seem that I am too busy for you or that I have to spend so much time taking care of Abby and Jade but I want you to know that I am always here for you. You have grown so fast and I constantly tell mommy how unfair it is. I wish you could stay little Tiffani forever but that isn't that way life is. God has big plans for your life but I do not mind waiting a little longer to see what they will be. You are truly an amazing young woman and I am very proud of you.


Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DAD ITS TIFF!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE WAT U SAID I WAZ IN TEARS WHEN YOU SAID THE FIRST WORD!!!!!I MISS U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ND HOPE U HAVE A FUN TIME IN CHINA!!!!!!I CANT WAIT TILL U COME BCK HOME BECAUSE I MISS U SOO MUCH AND LOVE U SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! ILY!! STINKY TINKY!!!! LOL