Sunday, July 13, 2008

UPDATED! Leaving for China in 11 days, Disney trip and Youth Camp

Well, 11 days and counting until me and Pete leave for China. It's getting more real every day and I don't think I am ready at all. I heard from David this week and the Nanchang camp is getting ready to start on Monday. He has warned me that is it really HOT over there right now. I am praying for a cold front to go through for us, hahaha. I am sure it will be a blast. We will be too busy to even notice the weather.

We just had a nice trip with the family over to Disney for a couple days. We decided to go ahead and get annual passes again. The little ones are at that age where it is really fun. We went on the new Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios (MGM). It is a really good ride. We actually went on it three times, although it broke one of the times. Jadyn was brave and went on Dinosaur. She "kind of" liked it but said the dinosaurs were big and scary. Abby wouldn't have anything to do with it. She is definitely Mommy's daughter. No thrill rides for them. I still couldn't get Tiff back onto Tower of Terror but she is getting a little closer to saying yes. Maybe in a couple more months. We couldn't believe that she was their age when she first went on it.

Tiff is leaving for camp tonight. Three hours and counting.... Not sure what we think about this. We still cannot believe that we have a teenager. I look in the mirror every morning and tell myself that I cannot be old enough for this. I am sure that she will have fun but we will probably worry about it the whole time (you know those over protective parents). Keep her and the rest of the group in your prayers for travel, safety and that they will hear the Word. 

Bill.

No comments: