Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Camp Count down

Well, 22 days until me and Pete leave for China. We are both very excited about this trip and maybe a little nervous at the same time. Hopefully going with Pete I wont come back with a tattoo. ?? I am looking forward to visiting the country again although I am curious as to what I will feel like when we are there. Both of the previous trips we came home with beautiful little girls. I wonder if I will feel guilty being over in there without them? 

It should be a really good trip. We both would appreciate your prayers for a safe trip and for our families while we are gone. This will be really tough on the little ones being gone for 10 days (and the moms).

I will put in a little plug here for BMH. There is still time to donate to the summer camp. They are planning on being able to bring 400 - 500 children to the camp this summer. Obviously the cost for that is a lot. If anyone would like to sponsor a child for 1/2 day to 1 week you can do so via the following link: Click Here

Thank you again for all of your prayers and support - Bill.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Bill...I am going to work on a tattoo design for you!! LOL Love ya Bro!!