Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday night...

It's official, I have the most hyper children in China right now! We had a good moment. Somehow they ended up wanting me to lift them in the air and then carry them around the room. We gave them a vitamin c drop which in hindsight was not a good idea but we did have some fun though. The sugar rushes seem to last for at least an hour. They are in the shower right now so I have about two minutes to type.

Today we visited a zoo which was ok. We did not stay that long since it looked like rain was coming. They had a HUGE breakfast and then an hour later at the park they are telling our guide how hungry they are, amazing. They have what looked like a hot dog and then some big ice cream bowls. (I wish everyone was here right now.) We miss the kids so much.

We had a lot of trouble with someone at the zoo today though which really got to me. She would run off a lot and not listen at all. It was very difficult.

We got back around noon and I took Maggie to the restaurant, store and KFC for lunch. She is pretty good when going out. She likes to help with shopping and stuff. She will make the beds in the morning and fold clothes. She also likes to yell "mommy ya" or that is what it sounds like whenever she needs Debbie to help in the bathroom.

Ok, showers are done. I will try and type more later. I have to hide the iPad. They don't quite understand it and I am having things deleted and numerous other things.

Love you all!



- Posted from my iPad :: Bill out.

No comments: