Friday, August 3, 2012

Made it to Beijing. 11 hour delay but we are here....

So, we made it. I think it was around 30 hours of travel but we are here and ready to meet the other families but more to meet our girls. There are three other families here that we will see at 8:00 am.

I have to admit that I had a little panic attack on the plane realize that I am about to be a dad two more times. Me, Bill, the trouble maker, a dad to six kids. Who would have thought. I don't know how I could be worthy of such a blessing. Pray for me and Debbie for the next couple days. We seem to take turns freaking out, probably more me though. Deb reminds me that it's all my fault. I had to go to camp again. I think I would do it ten more times if I could.

Ok, almost sounds like I'm gonna start preaching so I'll stop. We are really excited to finally be here. Can't wait to see what God has planned.

Thank you everyone

- Posted from my iPad :: Bill out (from China)

Location:Beijing china

No comments: