Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update from Chicago

I know, WOW, two posts in the same day.

So, as I was saying, the girls probably will not know that they are coming to us until they get in the car on the way to Hefei. They are in Huainan right now. We are getting so excited to see them but  very scared at the same time. We have no idea what to expect and we are trying not to expect anything. I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Well, flight is delayed until 5 pm and we are supposed to get to China at 7pm Friday night (7 am tomorrow back home). We are very very glad we had those miles built up from the last year. We get to fly business first which has seats that recline fully back. We wouldn't have ever bought these seats but to trade the rest of the miles we had, it was a no brainer. Flight this morning was good in first with a full breakfast, eggs, roll, sausage, honey nut Cheerios, banana, etc.... Oh, Orange juice in an actual glass. I could get use to that.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Just sitting in a room with free food that I shouldn't let go to waste.

Bill out (from Chicago)::

No comments: