Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ok, so delays aren't always bad....

So, I didn't get another email but I was able to log into the website and look at the seat maps to see if anyone is going to be next to us on this flight and then noticed a "pair" of seats one row closer and by the window that were now open. Yup, they went ahead and moved us over to those seats, hopefully that doesn't end up begin a bad choice. The two other seats that face backwards in front of the two they gave us are empty right now too. We will see if they stay that way.

The bad - almost 6 hours so far sitting in the same place snacking on stale pretzels... I think we are going to leave here and try and find a good place to spend our vouchers. I think there is a Chili's Too. If not we can walk really far to a Tuscan style place.

I know what you all are thinking and, yes, I have nothing better to do than think of things to say on a blog that I never use unless I am traveling. I can't make any promises but I do not plan on doing any preaching this time.

谢谢
Bill

No comments: