Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday afternoon

Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting in a while. I have to be honest, it has been hard and I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. Most of you probably how it is said that God will not give you more than you can handle but I do not think that is an accurate statement. I think he can and will give you more than you can handle so that you will draw closer to him to ask for more help. That is the place that I am in right now.

There have been plenty of good moments but plenty of hard along the way too. It. Is definitely very hard adopting to children at the same time, especially when they are so different.

We all just took a 3 hour nap so hopefully that will help us get through the rest of this day. (Dawn, I know that you can understand as I know now how you were feeling.) we are going to brave going to the pool and see how that goes. I have no idea if they know how to swim.

I think this is all that I will say for right now. As I said, it has been very hard on me the last day and I need some time to gather my thoughts. Remember to keep us all in your prayers.

Thank you!


- Posted from my iPad :: Bill out.

Location:Shouchun Rd,Hefei,China

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying indeed! You have done such an amazing job with the other 4 already ... I have no doubt that these two will be the same :) Lots of adjusting, I'm sure but God does and always has, had a plan and He will see you through it! Love you guys! - Jenn