Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thursday morning (for us)

It's Thursday. Time to go home. Sorry I stopped blogging. I have not been feeling too good. I think I may have passed the stone the other day. I'm not really sure. All I know is that I cannot drink any more water. Things have been getting better each day. The girls are really bonding with us. The test of patience though is a 15+ hour flight. We leave here around 10:25 this morning and get to Newark around 2:00 pm with a 12 hour time change. Fun stuff. 

As for fill-in on the last few days, mainly shopping and different paperwork for the girls and a lot of sleeping. They like to sleep and it was appreciated the way I was feeling. We got to meet a bunch of nice families and share stories on all of the bus rides. Very nice people with big hearts. It is so touching to me and Debbie to see people step out with such faith. 

Well, that's really it. Again, sorry for not posting but I figure Debbie was probably keeping you all up to speed. She's been pretty good about that. 

See you all real real soon!!!

No comments: