Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday night 9:50

We made it through another day. As Debbie said on the other site - it was HOT!!! I was neat just spending the day here and getting ready for the girls. I saw so many little ones today that kept reminding me of all of my kiddos. The highlight of the day had to be the Taxi trip to the Apple store. I think that just freaked and stressed Debbie out but of course I loved it. I think almost all of the employees spoke at least a little bit of english. They were very nice and helped me get what I needed very quickly even though the store was PACKED. You've never seen an Apple store this packed before - even on a launch day.

We did get to meet the other families, two who are leaving and a third that we will meet up with again on Saturday. It seems so far away but I know it will come quickly with all of the things that we have to do. I am completely exhausted so I think that is all that you will get out of me tonight. The heat just wiped us out.

I will try and write in the morning before we leave, if not Sunday lunchtime (China)...

We missed you all!
Look at the young newly weds. Awe... (matching outfit was NOT planned).

Ice cold water - YES!

Happy Momma with her new Bangles.

I don't think this guy is to scale?

Keys and locks on the Great Wall  - not sure what they mean

Just a good looking guy

- Bill

No comments: