Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wednesday morning update (part 2)....

(scroll down two posts for video/photos).

Wednesday morning (follow-up. Do not read before the previous post or this will make no sense).


So I came down to the office to post the blog with the spoiler alert (the serious one, not really about camp) when I found the office closed and a young girl named Lilly, I believe (or Lynn) sitting outside the office. I have briefly talked to her before but not about anything serious. Well as I was trying to upload the post she asked is she could ask me a question. ‘“Sure, I guess”... Well her question was about why we are loving others and if we really think it will make a difference knowing that in the end of the bible it talks about bad times. I will have to write more about this later but in short we had a great discussion about why we are to love others and the main goal for our belief. I think I will save this for tonight but I have to say that this was definitely a G thing. I never feel that I am prepared for these questions but somehow He always gives me the words. Yes, this girl is a young C, not sure how long. Please remember her in your pr-yers, and mine as well as I will probably have more conversations with her during the rest of camp.

How CRAZY is it that my last post had to do with loving others and that the sermon on Sunday at the church was on loving others, and that the discussion with Jane was on the same thing???? Can that be anything else but a G thing. I cam here to have fun with these children and love on them, which is great and is showing that love towards others but how He has bigger plans for this trip. I can tell 110% that you are all out there remembering us every morning, noon and night. Please continue....

From China, Bill out.

No comments: