Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Two begins...

Here we are, day two, which is weird because it is already Saturday morning and we left on Thursday morning. Weird to think you wake up one morning in the states and the next afternoon you are half-way around the world.

Nothing eventful to post since last night. Got a good night sleep from 10:30 to 5:00 am. Beds are hard but the bedding is great. I love the comforters over here. The showers are great too. Nothing beats a good strong hot shower after traveling for almost 24 hours.

Today as I said we will be visiting the Forbidden City. It is supposed to be very hot which is weird because you cannot see the sun. I actually pointed out what I thought was the moon to Tiffani yesterday and she corrected me. Being able to stare at the sun without sunglasses is just strange. We hope to get some good pictures to share with you all at home. I will be the one in the bright blue shirt for those of you who have never seen me with a shaved face before. The had a shaving kit here in the hotel so I thought I would see what it was like to shave with a razor from a Chinese hotel. Let's just say it's not as good as the nice fusion razors Debbie has been getting me (for almost free) with her couponing.

China Team out

(PS - This is for Dan so no one else try it, Coke code from a Chinese bottle - BPM4LRXRHLPB5 and then 4 @ symbols, you gotta let me know if that works.)

No comments: