Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Complete Madness!!!


So, it's been almost two years since I have posted to this site and many who know me know that things have change a bit. Since that post we went back to China and brought home a son, Ethan. How can I explain this change? hmmmm... Let's just says raising boys is different than girls and any of you who have both will know what I am talking about.

So the reason for getting back on the site - Tomorrow I leave for China again (not to bring home any more children, not that my mind will not be changed while I am over there). Tiffani (my oldest) and I are going to a Bring Me Hope camp in Yantai, China. This will be Tiffani's third trip to China and first trip to camp. We are going with our pastor and his daughter as part of a Church mission trip.

I am sure it is going to be an amazing time but right now all I can think about is packing and making sure everything is taken care of for Deb and the little ones staying behind. One year I hope to bring the whole family - Ethan is just not ready for this yet.

The goal is to post to this blog while we are at camp but I am not sure again if blogger will work while we are over there. If not I will try and email Debbie daily and ask her to post on here for us. We ask for your prayers while we are traveling and for a good week at camp. Thank you!!!

No comments: