Monday, August 22, 2011

Very late at posting...

Sorry all. I have gotten very busy with work and just things. A lot has been changing since I last blogged.

The Cliff note version is that we are trying to find out more information about Mimi (Min Min). She was the three year old that was paired with Tiff for the week. I did get to spend a lot of time with her too and did bond with her but had no intentions of bringing home another "baby". I know - three isn't a baby but there were still diapers involved (very bad ones I might add). Anyway, we have contacted an agency and gathering as much information as we can. I believe from the facts there is an 80% chance that we could adopt her if we wanted to. Of course there is a 100% chance if I would just trust the signs that God has been showing us. (Thanks Melissa for the photo on Sunday - I think that sealed it for me).





Anyway, I know this is a very small update compared to my other posts but I didn't want to leave this site blank for too much longer. I will get better over the next few days to get some more things up here.

Bill out.

No comments: