Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sad and Happy News

Well, after a long day I was able to hear back from a friend of mine in China last night and she told me that Jenny has in fact been matched with a family, which is great for her. It does make me sad though and confuses me A LOT. I was so sure that God was telling me that she was to be a part of our family. The director there did tell my friend that Jenny does likes us a lot! That did feel good.

She said that she was matched back in March which should mean that she would go home sometime this year still. Usually you have to have your paperwork in within 6 months of locking a file. We do so love this child so much. It is hard to think that she is now someone else's daughter.

I do not know God's plans but I do know that there is one. I am going to just continue to pray that God reveals to me why this all happened. I would ask for continued prayers for the direction that He is directing me.

I guess I have been consumed with all of this lately that I have been neglecting other areas of my life. I guess I don't know how to just throw the happy switch after going through all of this but I will give it a try. I am truly happy to be home. I missed the little ones so much and yet at the same time they are already driving me crazy. I am going to make a goal to try and spend more time with them this week. It is hard though coming back from 10 days, load of emails and all of the "distractions" that I was talking about when in China. Our house has 6+ computers, 4+ TV's, gameboys, etc..... the list goes on....

I will try and post more photos and videos from the trip during this week. Thank you again for all of your prayers!
Bill

No comments: