Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We officially are Approved!!!

Like there was any doubt - we are officially approved to adopt Hope and Maggie, or I guess I should say pre-approved. The Chinese government has said YES (as long as all the paperwork is in order). We still have a long road ahead of us but we are definitely making progress.

So, we started a Blog for their journey. Make sure to bookmark it as Debbie will most likely post there daily and then before you know we will be on ANOTHER airplane to China. I still cannot believe that I have been to BeiJing China 5 times!!! Wow. I looked up on the map and the girls are a lot closer to Shanghai... Maybe we can try someplace new (as if going to China were not enough).

Here is the link: http://hopeandmaggie.blogspot.com/

All for today.... Peace, Bill

PS - For those of you who have't seen, there are a couple of photos of the girls on the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO MORE DAUGHTERS TO LOVE
MOM