Thursday, November 10, 2011

Packages are okay now

So, it's Thursday and nothing really new to add. We are starting to get a little "antsy" and wanting to figure out the room situations but I have been too busy with work these last couple weeks.

A big bulk of the paperwork is in Tally getting certified. That should probably take about a week. It isn't really that important right now as we are just waiting for our fingerprint appointments so that we can get this I800 application approved. We are hoping this will be fast but some families have waited 100+ days for this approval. No real rhyme of reason to it.

We did find out that we can send the girls a package now. That may be confusing since they have not and probably will not tell them that they have a family coming. We are going to write them some letters and send them a package (maybe a Christmas one?). This is really going to start making all of this seem real. I hope I don't freak out.

Ok, well I have A LOT of work to figure out today so that's all for now. I will try to be better about posting here daily, even if there is not too much to tell.

No comments: